Thank you for your interest in our mentorship program!
We are currently taking applications for our mentorship program. If you are interested in learning more about our program, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
How the mentorship program works
- Every 3 months we will select up to 3 individuals to join our program for the next 3 months.
- Individuals will be selected after an initial interview. No previous coding skills are required but we highly recommend self-study in parallel with our program for best results.
- During the 3 month program, the team will work closely together, mimicking a real-world business scenario to make a website from start to finish.
- The aim of the program is to prepare students for their first junior web developer position by giving a fully immersive experience. The experience will focus not only on hard skills needed to build a website but also simulate the experience of working at an agency.
- We will have both weekly team meetings to discuss project progress and 1 on 1 meetings for personalized learning.
- At the end of the program, everyone will learn the best way to add the experience to their resume so that they have a one-up when applying for their first entry-level position.